CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20 April 2009

Binder!

Just got my first binder in the mail today. Put it on pretty much right away... Amber had a bit to do with that. Definitely needed her help to put it on. I don't think I will be able to put it on by myself for a while... planning to get a membership at the local YMCA and going to work out with one of my friends. The binder really helps. Without the binder, the widest part of my chest is about 44-45 inches. With the binder, my chest goes to about 40-41 inches. Not bad for having a DD-DDD chest. The look on Amber's face after it was on was pretty good. She told me that she had been thinking that I really look the part now that my breasts are fairly well constricted. Followed by "Damn, he's hot..." Amber also told me that it is so much easier now to call me Emmett and by male pronouns now that I don't have big old breasts staring at her as she is talking. I think I am looking the part more now and the male in me is starting to really shine through. At least now I have something to help me disguise my female parts until I can have them completely and permanently removed. We'll see what the reaction is at work tomorrow...

0 comments: