CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16 April 2009

Therapist Update!

So I heard back from the therapist today. She has worked with gay and lesbian couples and individuals but does not have experience with transsexual counseling specifically. She is willing and comfortable working with me thorough this time in my life. I think I will email her back and schedule an appointment once I have my insurance straightened out (work changed insurances again and we are still waiting for the rest of the information to be given to us). I don't know how my current insurance is regarding transsexual issues. May need to see if she will use different codes so insurance will process the claim... Hmmm, got to talk to the office manager next time I see her. I'll keep y'all update as things progress.

Also been thinking about doing an audio or video clip just to show what I'm like pre-T... Have to play around with that thought some more...

1 comments:

Kyle said...

I think having some 'before' type audio and video stuff will be pretty cool later on.

good luck with the insurance and stuff